I love wearing makeup and always get asked why I wear it everyday well the answer is that its fun and therapeutic to put on. Trying out different brands and different products is my favorite thing to do. My favorite thing to do when I don’t have a certain time I have to be somewhere is to relax, put on music, and do my makeup and not be disturbed. SO 10 of my absolute FAVORITE products that I can’t live without.
- PRIMER. this is a given but honestly if you have never tried wearing primer under your concealer or foundation or even eyeshadow then this will change your life. My favorite primer that I’m using right now is the Smash box photo finish primer this stuff is amazing and goes on so soft and smooth.
- My current foundation I’m using right now is the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation. usually foundations make me break out and have tiny clogged pores all over but this one doesn’t and you can ether do a heavy coverage or super light. Doesn’t separate or get patchy and stays on all day.
- Setting powder! I use the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. This works so good with oily skin and has been my go to since I got it.
- LIPS. Im in love with this Buxom lip plumper and gloss. It makes your lips tingle and does actually plump them up so they look nice and full. I always carry this around with me.
- Last final thing I couldn’t live without is highlighter. I love making my skin glow and look radiant and theres no other thing to do that then some good highlight. My favorite right now is the Becca highlighter in golden opal pearl. This looks great with tan skin and gives you such a nice glow to your skin.
I could list so many more products that I love but these were definitely the main ones I have been using.! Let me know if you try any of them out and how you like them. xoxo