Having the motivation to work out is soooo hard when all you want to do is relax. It takes me so long to talk myself in to going to the gym or finding the motivation to work out, here are some of my tips on how I stay motivated!
- Doing it first thing in the morning. I use to always put off working out until later in the day and then I would never do it because I would be tired and lazy at the end of the day. Doing a workout first thing in the morning will not only get it out if the way but your day will feel so much more productive and set a good mindset for the day.
- MUSIC. I never use to listen to music at the gym because I thought it wouldn’t matter but ever since I have it makes working out go by much faster when you are listening to songs that pump you up.
- Cute workout clothes. This helps me so much because why am I going to spend money on workout clothes and then not workout in them. Wearing an outfit that you love will make you so much more motivated to go out and do a workout.
- Rewarding yourself. Set a goal and when you hit your goal reward yourself with some new workout clothes or shoes or anything that will keep you motivated to set and reach another goal.
- Setting a plan for what workouts your going to do before you go. I hate wasting time at the gym, I just want to get in and out as fast as possible. I always think of the workouts I’m gong to do before I go and even have them on my phone ready to do when I get there. This will get you in a mindset to where you know what you’re doing and that you’re going to do it.
- Find a workout partner and keep each other motivated. Theres not a worse feeling then when someone thinks you’re lazy. So having them there to push you and you push them will keep you on the go.
- You don’t need a gym membership! You can do HIIT workouts at home with no equipment and still get the results you want!
- Any kind of workout is better than no workout!